Think of Zapier as a bridge between two different systems, And imagine setting up automations that save you hours of administrative time, or streamline your sales process.
In this session, you’ll discover 5 Zaps.
- Controlling your own data is crucial, now more than ever. See how to setup a zap to add subscriber data into your email service provider, including custom fields — so you can send targeted emails with added information.
- What if your email service suddenly locked you out, or worse, had a catastrophic outage or went out of business? When was the last time you backed up your list? Create a free zap to keep your email subscribers safe and ready to import somewhere else without problems.
- When you ask for someone’s email address in exchange for a reader magnet, how do you check to be sure it’s a good address? Don’t risk your reputation (or pay for subscribers that aren’t valid!) by running them automatically through an email validation before they’re added to your email list
- Send social media updates using a blog post or Google Sheet! Post to multiple social media channels automatically, with images, links, and calls to action.
- The mother of all zaps! From a simple form on a landing page, add the contact to your email service, create a WooCommerce account, send a download, and start a subscription! Create your own version of serialized fiction delivery like Kindle Vella or Substack!
INCLUDED: Shared copies of these “recipes” for you to download and start using immediately!